Some tips on how to keep your car from freezing-up in snowy weather.
Cold weather winter tips for your car
To see and be seen
- To prevent slush build up on your headlights apply a thin coating of car wax on them. It really works!
- To prevent frost on windows: three quarters vinegar to one part water, spray on windows at night for no frost in the morning.
- Spray the inside of your windscreen with shaving cream and wipe clear to fog-proof it.
- Squeak proof your wipers by rubbing them with a cloth covered in alcohol
- To de-ice your lock put some hand sanitizer gel on the key and lock.
Dangerous driving conditions for weekend
“like” us on facebook if you find the information helpfull simply click on the link below